Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great Christmas Gift or Decorations for Your Home

Cute Mr. Rambo Turkey $35.00
Mr. Snowman $20.00
Cute Rustic Snowmen $15.00
One of my Favorite! Mr. Moose $35.00
Several Vinyl Boards ranging from $15.00 to $30.00
I can also do other vinyl orders. I have a book with Several sayings or I can customize it to your liking. There are several fonts and colors to choose from. Stick the vinyl sayings right to your wall or I can make a board to put them on and hang on your wall. I also put them on Tiles, Wood Block, Glass Blocks or Picture Frames. There are so many fun things you can do with Vinyl. It brings character to your rooms and really makes a House a Home!
Custom Made Photo Frames to match any Room
5x7 $6.00 8x10 $8.00
Mr. Scarecrow $12.00 Homemade Christmas Stalkings
$8.00 Each or 3 for $20.00
Tutu's of all colors $12.00
Ginger Bread Men $10.00

2 comments:

TheDooleys4 said...

So cute! You are so talented! I love the Gingerbread guys.

Heath694 said...

Wow! Can you teach me how to be crafty? I am in awe of you right now! Again wished I lived closer so I could get some loot!